Translate this blog.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Taking a Break and Updates

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know I have added a blog on the list I have. It's written by Briann Austin. She has a lot of interesting articles that she has written about that I and Cyrsti Hart have written about in our blogs. Frequently, I get my inspiration to write an article from reading blogs like Cyrsti's and Briann's. I hope you enjoy both of their blogs.

I am going on vacation! (whew, finally!). I'll be at Virginia Beach next week.

One thing I will look forward to there is going to the spa for a nice day of relaxation and detoxing my body. The spa is a part of the Edgar Cayce founhttp://www.edldation. They have many wonderful services to enhance your quality of life and well being. Edgar was a very interesting person. He was known as the sleeping profit and was known for giving instructions for healing treatments while in a trance. These treatments were effective for illnesses that medical science at the time could not cure. For more information about Edgar Cayce, click on this link: http://www.edgarcayce.org/edgar-cayce1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment