Translate this blog.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I've Added Some Useful Information!

For those of you who want to learn more about the history of Transgender Care, I have added a bibliography at the bottom of the blog. Some of these books are well worth the trouble to seek out even though they are out of print and may be difficult to find, particularly the "foundation" books from the late 1960's through the mid 1980's. This list is not complete and will be updated periodically, so please check back if you are interested for your own edification or you are a serious scholar of the subject. I really hope that you will find this useful!

You will also find a list of blogs that I am following and I encourage you to visit them often as they are updated.

Either by the end of today or tomorrow, I will add some links to some resources that I think you will find informative and helpful.

As always, I am very thankful that you take the time to read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment